Sunday, September 11, 2011

Free Ring tones For your Phone !!

I am going to share the site that I use to get Free Ringtones on my cell phone. These are the BEST ringtones and do not cost anything at all.

The site is ventones.com. You can upload any song to their site from your computer and make it into a ring tone. You get to select the length and which part of the song you'd like as your ring tone.

You sign up with your cell phone number but don't worry, it is a legit site and will not use your number for anything other than to text you your ring tone. Trust me, I am the type of person who does not like to give out my personal information, especially online, but I am registered for this site and use it regularly. I can verify that it is a REAL site. NO SPAM.


The best thing about this site is you do not need the internet on your phone to get your ring tone. The music file is sent via text message to your cell. You simply save the file and set it as your ring tone and you're all set:)

No comments:

Post a Comment