Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just got my FREE @thit! T-Shirt in the Mail! Still Available!

Brand New 100% FREE T-Shirt from THIT!

**You do need to enter the INVITE CODE to get your FREE T-SHIRT:
INVITE CODES: 0dbtSe or aqgz6c 

This is ALL FREE! No tax, shipping or anything! You do not even need to enter ANY bank, CC or other payment. ALL FREE:)

**Side Note**Can you tell I'm pretty excited about my free T-shirt?! ;) I love getting freebies in the mail, it feels like Christmas;p Who says kids get to have all the fun! Here's to finding joy in the little things:)

Just got this in the mail! Who doesn't love free clothes;)



Please excuse the poor photo quality, I am currently missing a part to my camera. But stay tuned & I will post more pictures as soon as I get my technical difficulties fixed:)



*Feel free to comment here or tweet me if you have any questions or you want to share your FREEBIE finds:)


No comments:

Post a Comment